View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013   #133
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jake Matthews now #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I really like Oregon CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu. For his position I would grade him on level playing field with Matthews. A premier CB = a premier LT. Still QB will trump them both, higher risk, higher reward. Nice try corrosion to stir the proverbial
And you were the guy who scolded me not too long ago on a mock of Verrett of choosing a "short" CB. I guess you changed your mind? Olomu did well in "Civil War" against Brandin Cooks & up my opinion of him. As it takes longer for corner to adjust to NFL than OTs, I have to disagree that he is level with Matthews.