View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013   #49
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17640 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Our Offensive Line Sucks"

I didnt expect to have to retort to a quasi education on the importance of a LT. I just assumed that much was known, my comments have been case specific to the Houston Texans, and not general knowledge. People here want to take the best lineman in college who IMO isnt a lock to be anything special, and stick him on the right side of the line, and then casually move him to the left side of the line whenever our TRUE stud LT regresses or retires? Thats crazy. You can find what you need in FA, and address an exponentially more important area of need with a most dynamic talent at that position, be that on offense or defense. You have the 1st pick!!

Who exactly is this all world OL supposed to block for again? Who's leading this team moving forward? Thats the burning question facing this team, not losing sleep on where to find interior linemen or average RTs.

Same on defense, outside of Watt there are ZERO talented pass rushers on this team. OLB/DE wouldnt upset me. I'm not arguing the needs of the team, maybe the order of importance more than anything. QB,Pass Rusher,LT,ILB,C,WR,CB,S,Interior Linemen,Special teams and you go best talent available that fits the most pressing need on that list.