View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013   #74
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All encompassing Rick Smith thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Supposedly Rick Smith was jobbing Kubiak behind his back to save his own skin. Nice gesture from Smith who wouldn't be here without Kubiak. Who would want to work for this kind of a guy? I think its a huge mistake not cleaning house.
Yes, but as you know most people in this fan base would rather ignore things like this until it's so glaringly obvious that it's effected the team drastically. I think Smith has done a nice job in first round picks, but a lot of those picks have had a lot to do with who Wade told him to pick and Kubiak in that regard. I really have no idea why Smith collects a pay check, but I think he cozied up so well to Bob Mcnair that he has become like family to him. It feels like anyone can get really close to Bob and earn his unconditional trust.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote