View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013   #47
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 282041 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Our Offensive Line Sucks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Heavy flow day? Sip some cranberry juice you should be fine...
This isn't helping dispel the impression that you're confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I would think lower extremity injuries impacting a lineman's ability to slide, drop or move forward would explain a drop in performance... This is Newton's 2nd full year as a starter. I wish I could find where I compared his first three years to first rounder Brown. DB almost always had a solid LG playing next to him not so RG for Newton.
Are you arguing for Newton as our RT of the future? I'm not seeing it -- not in Kubiak's offense, anyway. Newt hasn't shown me similar physical/mental tools that Brown has.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote