View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013   #7
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Our Offensive Line Sucks"

It just makes me wonder how the awful QB play and injured RBs have affected the tangible evidence. Eyeball tests are very inconclusive at times.

I agree that even an average RT would create a massive difference, but also solidifies my opinion that you do not waste a top pick on a lineman. Find a guy on the cheap in FA.