View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013   #87
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy football whiner line

Whiner Line eh?

F yourself Jordan Cameron you sack of sheet. I'm in a super deep league and I roster 1 TE all season. How you gonna get concussed on a day NOT playing football bro??

Matt Ryan, I absolutely hate you. I've rostered 1 QB all season and rolled your sorry ass out there every week getting me 6 points a week.

Garrett Hartley bro. You sack of S. You shank a 26 yard field goal and cost ME a point?

Somehow after all this I still made it to the Super Bowl, mainly because of Antonio Brown, DeMarco Murray and Jamall Charles.

This week, Super Bowl week, I'm completely revamping the sorry ass roster that's got me this far.

J Cam - benched w/ concussion. Starting Zach Miller based on this ridiculous stat I found that better hold true...

http://www.sbnation.com/fantasy/2013...n-vernon-davis

Starting Jay Cutler, who Marc Trestman just said he might bench if the Packers and Lions lose because he's got a great matchup against Philly.

Starting that drunk Polish kicker in Oakland whose team generally scores like 10 points max. Goodness, freaking, gracious.

Last edited by TexansFTW; 12-20-2013 at 09:49 AM.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote