View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013   #192
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 54416 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan B. View Post
Well I'm in the final and I've got 2 tough decisions.

Brady @ Baltimore or Cousins at home vs the Cowboys awful D?

It's a 3 WR league and I've got Brandon Marshall. I had Wes Welker, but he's injured. So which 2 should I roll with -- Andre Caldwell (@HOU), Ace Sanders (vs TEN) or Rod Streater (@ SD)?
Eh, cowboys are certainly awful but I think Morris might be the guy with the big game and Cousins might get out pointed still by Brady so I'd roll with Tom Terrific. I would probably go Streater > Caldwell >> Sanders in that order. Caldwell also has DT and Decker and Julius Thomas to share balls with and the. Titans secondary has been pretty stingy this year.