Thread: Kiper 2014
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013   #23
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89849 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kiper 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
Very interesting. I don't follow G Tech well enough to comment. I'll read more about him. I see he's got a late 3rd round grade which would be great because that means we could use a compensatory pick on him (that I assume we get if Antonio Smith walks because we can't afford him after paying JJ Watt mega-$$).

Late 3rd now, doesn't really mean much with guys like that though, I am aware. Combine can jump and drop guys dramatically.

Thanks for the info, I will watch him more.
Antonio is an UFA this year. If we let him walk, any comp pick for him leaving would be in next year's draft, not this one.

As for Attaochu, I'm a fan. Needs to get stronger though and develop more of a pass rushing repertoire. He's pretty one dimensional right now. I like him as a 3-4 OLB but I think he could also play a pass rushing 4-3 OLB like Von Miller. I rate him a late 2nd-early 3rd.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote