Thread: Kiper 2014
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013   #22
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kiper 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
When all is said and done IMHO I think Jeremiah Attoachu will be a better NFL player than Barr.
Very interesting. I don't follow G Tech well enough to comment. I'll read more about him. I see he's got a late 3rd round grade which would be great because that means we could use a compensatory pick on him (that I assume we get if Antonio Smith walks because we can't afford him after paying JJ Watt mega-$$).

Late 3rd now, doesn't really mean much with guys like that though, I am aware. Combine can jump and drop guys dramatically.

Thanks for the info, I will watch him more.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote