View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013   #190
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
It is a PPR league.
Probably go Bernard then. He's caught more passes this year and the Patriots offense can be very difficult to figure out who is going to get the receptions from Mister Brady. On the other hand, BJGE isn't really a threat to do much as a receiving option, unlike Bernard.

Quote:
Another guy beat me to the Lions. Picked up the Broncos @ HOU and they Browns @ NYJ. I think Schaub is actually going to move the ball on the Broncos, so I'm probably gonna go with the Browns. DST's have been killing the Jets.

Then again I might just start the Panthers and hope that they're able to score and Brees can get garbage time points like he did last week. This matchup gives me nightmares.

Tony Gonzales is also giving me nightmares this week at SF. If I go with someone else, I'll be reaching.
I'd go with the Browns. Their defense is good and the Jets are not. Probably would start Gonzales unless you have somebody like Olsen or Clay on the WW.