Thread: Kiper 2014
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013   #19
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54460 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kiper 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
I know this thread is about Kiper, but since we are talking about Barr...

Dude is awesome and I love his game. With that said, in 2011 we traded up in the 2nd to draft an OLB in Brooks Reed. That was a failure.

In 2012 we used our #1 pick on Mercilus, so far it's looked bad.

All in all, I don't want to become the Lions. A million holes and we keep using our high draft picks on 1 position while the other holes tear further and further apart.

No thank you. Has anyone seen Todd McShay's latest on ESPN insider? What a joke.
Well having a good quarterback, protecting the quarterback, and pressuring the opposing quarterback are the three most important things in football. It's not like we are taking receivers.
TexansSeminole is online now   Reply With Quote