View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013   #110
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jake Matthews now #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
If we are going to use a source and both you and I use ESPN, then we cannot then say it is dubious. We may disagree but that is opinion just as is ESPN's. QB is not always BPA and I think this draft supports that. Both Matthews and Mosely are better if you include risk factor and Barr is equal to Bridgewater.

I think need (supply and demand) does create BPA which is not same as being the best player.
I use ourlads scouting services, not perfect but reliable enough & while I didn't agree with them last year, their BPA was a QB. Go figure. There are exceptions like Calvin Johnson & Mario Williams but generally a QB deemed to be franchise worthy trumps all.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote