Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013   #114
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57885 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I guess it's about time to watch some tape on this kid. You'd think because UCF is in Orlando, I would have seen him play more. I'll watch some when I get a chance and give my opinion when I do.

On paper, I like his size. I've been watching Bridgewater more and he's just so dang skinny. His legs are like toothpicks.
I have watched many of Bortles games this year. Watch the South Carolina game, his worst. Bortles literally cost his team that game with 2 INTs and a fumble. Reminded me of Jeff Driskel at FLA. Bortles also did many things to keep his team in that game and almost won the darn thing but his INTs and fumble is why they lost. Bortles has seemed to get better and correct his mistakes. The Memphis, Louisville, Temple and South Florida game Bortles delivers his team a victory at or near the games end. The SMU game was very cold and Bortles performed well in the cold. The biggest obstacle to Bortles and the UCF team playing SMU is UCF had claimed the Conference title and wrapped up a BCS Bowl the week before.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote