Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013   #112
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Nothing is guaranteed tomorrow in pro sports today and hindsight is 20/20.

Ask the Bulls and the Nationals.

If I invested 3 - 1st round picks in RG3 you're damn right I roll him out there if he's medically cleared. I'm not a doctor, but the doctor's say he's full go, that's it. There's no questions.

He was also medically cleared last year's playoff game. If they would have rolled out Cousins and got smashed while RG3 was medically cleared yall would still be calling the guy an idiot.

Shanahan is a Douche and deserves this scrutiny, but to blame him because of RG3's failures is hardly fair.

Just like everyone else in the world, I also felt that Andrew Luck was the superior NFL QB coming out of college. The same way I feel that TB is the superior NFL QB to BB, not that BB is bad, just not as good IMHO.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote