Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013   #111
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114716 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Griffin was a great prospect. Would have been the #1 QB in most drafts. But I had Luck rated significantly higher.

And yes, Shanahan has bumbled that situation.
The entire organization has bumbled it.

Shanahan for playing him hurt last year and getting him hurt even worse. Also, for letting him play back from injury still not 100% and not being able to adapt to his injured and less mobile state.

Snyder for empowering his QB over the coaching staff thus sabotaging the power of the HC. Also, he continually oversteps his bounds as owner and meddles in football affairs. He invites Griffin over for dinner sometimes, yet hardly speaks to other players.

Griffin for trying to rehab too fast to get back and play. Should have taken his time, but forced the rehab so he wouldn't miss games. He also worked so hard on rehab in the offseason that he made just about zero progression as a QB. He's the same guy as last year, but with no mobility. Which of course means he's nowhere near the same guy.

EDIT: I also had Luck rated much higher. It was never a debate for me between #1/#2.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote