View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013   #108
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jake Matthews now #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
If the #1 pick in the NFL draft is only worth two 2nd RD picks, odds are that no team will be wanting to trade up to #1.
We could obviously get more than that, but I was painting the picture that a trade out of #1 can still be beneficial for us even if we don't land the RGIII-type deal that everyone wants to happen.

I don't think anyone will be willing to trade up to #1 though. I think they might trade up if we are desperate to trade out, but in that scenario we aren't going to get the best end of the deal because other teams will know they have the leverage.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote