View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013   #189
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Lions for me, good luck.
Another guy beat me to the Lions. Picked up the Broncos @ HOU and they Browns @ NYJ. I think Schaub is actually going to move the ball on the Broncos, so I'm probably gonna go with the Browns. DST's have been killing the Jets.

Then again I might just start the Panthers and hope that they're able to score and Brees can get garbage time points like he did last week. This matchup gives me nightmares.

Tony Gonzales is also giving me nightmares this week at SF. If I go with someone else, I'll be reaching.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote