View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013   #328
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 284137 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

ESPN selling doubt about Bridgewater declaring, this morning.

Teddy Bridgewater still 'undecided'
Quote:
Louisville junior quarterback Teddy Bridgewater said he is "undecided" whether to return for his senior year and will make the decision following the Cardinals' bowl game.

"I've been hearing all these stories that I've made a decision -- I haven't made a decision," Bridgewater said Monday. "I will talk to my mom and the coaches before making my decision. I'm not leaning either way."

Bridgewater is the No. 1-rated quarterback prospect by ESPN's Todd McShay, and the No. 8 player overall.

Bridgewater said he's not leaning either way, but admitted he's been paying close attention to the other quarterbacks that have decided to remain in school or declare early.

He will decide on his future "hopefully three-to-four days after" Louisville's Russell Athletic Bowl against Miami on Dec. 28 in Orlando, Fla., when he is "comfortable" with his decision. He is not going to set a specific deadline.

"Whenever I feel comfortable after discussing it with my mom, my family and my coaches," he said.

Bridgewater will graduate Thursday with a degree in sports administration. He's the first member of his family to graduate from college.
He said the main reason for returning for his senior year would be "playing in a new conference against better talent and being able to play another year with guys I've had great relationships with at Louisville."

Louisville moves to the ACC next season, after spending Bridgewater's last three years in the American Athletic Conference and Big East.

Last edited by Playoffs; 12-19-2013 at 10:54 AM.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote