Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013   #106
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

I think we draft Bortles and McCarron and put their girlfriends on the 50p yard line so they can be on the jumbo screen all the time . We can fire Mark V and hire Brent Musberger .

Texans have a 3rd down and 9 from their own 2 yd line . Bortles back to pass ... wait ... have you seen Katherine Webb and Bortles chick ? Umm umm umm ... dre just think what you could do on a baby oil slip and slide with those two . Incomplete ... Dre ... those are two hot ladies ... I'll tell you what ... punt to the 46 yd line .... if I was 50 years younger I'd give them the ol Musberger .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote