Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013   #105
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
If drafted by the Texans I think Bridgewater will have the traits of Romo as a pro. Great numbers, avg arm, good mobility. Thinks his arm is better than it is and this gets him into trouble

I want more from 1-1.
Just about every expert I've read says he's got great arm strength, don't know where avg arm came from.

When does his arm get him into trouble? I think trouble and I think game ending / game changing interceptions. He's never done that.

He actually plays pretty awesome in clutch moments. Constantly cool in the 4th with game winning drives. He even had the ball on Louisville's final drive against UCF and drove down the field and scored. Bortles also drove down and scored. This to me tells me both are awesome QBs, I like TB more though.

I see 0% of TB in Romo. Maybe they will both play in Texas next year?
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote