Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013   #104
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
He's white and had a Football player (I think maybe QB) father.

Other than that maybe height and build, but as a football player, nothing.

These comparisons are ridiculous. It seems like many are just looking for physical comparisons (skin color, build, body type) to use these comparisons and not actual football playing.

I saw in another thread someone comparing Teddy B to David Garrarrd AND Byron Leftwich... come on people.
I have compared Teddy to Landry Jones, both IMHO have questionable ball placement and high trajectory on their deep pass. This must be some more of that asinine reasoning.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote