Thread: Mariota
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013   #36
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 27819 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mariota

I like the guy a lot, but I'm sorry. I do NOT want him to be a Texan.

Oregon has had a 50 point / game offense for a while and all these dudes look sick in college, but on the OFFENSIVE side of the ball who is their big name player in the NFL?

LaGarrette Blount, Kellen Clemens, Ed Dickson?

He's faced 2 middle of the road PAC-12 teams in the last 2 weeks of the season and has looked pedestrian at best. I know he said he's "hurt" or whatever, but give me a break. The NFL isn't easy, everyone is playing "hurt" and only a handful of guys mention it to reporters after the loss to use as a crutch.

Sorry Mariota, but beat it.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote