View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013   #48
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Underclassmen declaring for 2014 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
I don't think there's anything wrong in him requesting the grade, especially if it's lower than he'd like and would use it as motivation. You have to remember that Mettenberger had his injury after Mariota declared that he'd be staying a year, so that might factor into it.
What I mean is, I'm surprised he announced he was going back to school before he knew what his grade was. I have no problem with him wanting to know. That's a pretty big part of the decision.

I'm pretty confident that his grade won't be as high as he hopes, so he ends up back at Oregon anyway.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote