Thread: Kiper 2014
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013   #11
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 173001 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kiper 2014

As porous as our 3-4 has been looking I don't see us sticking with it. Our MLBs are a pile of injuries and trash. Our OLBs couldn't rush across the street without falling. I would like us to go 4-3 and take Clowney. I think it, 4-3, would help protect Cushing.

If we do stay 3-4 then Barr is probably the better choice but we would need to find some more MLBs too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote