View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013   #131
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
I admit I don't know everything there is to know about Bill O'Brien. I'm just saying that Gary Kubiak made his name after "coaching" John Elway and Steve Young, and was branded a qb guru. I'm seeing that people are saying the same thing about Bill O'Brien because of his work with Tom Brady (a rare, talented, once-in-a-lifetime qb, like Elway).

No, I'm not advocating dragging our feet; I'm merely saying we should interview more than one person instead of handing this guy the keys to the franchise based on two decent years as a college head coach.
People were talking about how he handled Brady on the sidelines during the game. Texans better not wait on him. They aren't the only potential attractive team for a new head coach. Other teams will be interested too.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote