View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013   #105
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45091 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jake Matthews now #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
and that is why I' m not a BPA guy for most part. QBs are what most fans associate with as the "leader" that most want to see themselves as. QBs are always in the spotlight as they touch ball every down. No doubt they are most important player on team. I just hope you are correct and I'm not on Bridgewater as I think strong chance he is 1-1.
but don't you see that invariably QB is BPA, if for no other reason supply & demand which creates best player available in first place. Joeckel was a superior LT to Jake, on the same team & Joeckel was secondary in LT rankings to Fisher (2013 draft). To say Matthews is now #1 rated prospect in this draft is dubious at best, these rankings are arbitrary & open to discussion, which is why this forum exists.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote