Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013   #102
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
He's white and had a Football player (I think maybe QB) father.

Other than that maybe height and build, but as a football player, nothing.

These comparisons are ridiculous. It seems like many are just looking for physical comparisons (skin color, build, body type) to use these comparisons and not actual football playing.

I saw in another thread someone comparing Teddy B to David Garrarrd AND Byron Leftwich... come on people.
If drafted by the Texans I think Bridgewater will have the traits of Romo as a pro. Great numbers, avg arm, good mobility. Thinks his arm is better than it is and this gets him into trouble

I want more from 1-1.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote