Thread: Kiper 2014
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013   #7
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kiper 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
Interesting that Kiper thinks Barr could go #1 based on schematic fit; it might not be the worst idea.
I like him more than Clowney overall. If we stick to the 3-4, I think Barr has the potential to be more productive.

Just where exactly is Clowney going to fit in the 3-4? Is Barr a better 3-4 player, even if you like Clowney more overall? I think Barr is better overall, but some who don't may come to the conclusion that Barr is more valuable than Clowney is in the 3-4.

Last edited by TexansSeminole; 12-19-2013 at 12:03 AM.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote