View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013   #104
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jake Matthews now #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
ask yourself why are QB's taken so high when they're not the "quote" BPA? or that QB position is the highest paid amongst all positions on average in the NFL. add it all up & you might just come up with a better formula to determine "BPA"
and that is why I' m not a BPA guy for most part. QBs are what most fans associate with as the "leader" that most want to see themselves as. QBs are always in the spotlight as they touch ball every down. No doubt they are most important player on team. I just hope you are correct and I'm not on Bridgewater as I think strong chance he is 1-1.