View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013   #95
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jake Matthews now #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Can you? Certainly. But the odds are not in your favor.

Passing on Bridgewater in the 1st to take Mettenberger/McCarron/etc in the 2nd is just as much a gamble as just drafting Bridgewater.

Matthews seems to be the key here. Many people would like Matthews + another QB than Bridgewater + another OT. I don't see much difference between Matthews and the other OT's available.
I dont see much any or think Bridgewater is as good potentially as Mettenberger/Bortles they have better arms, or Manziel same mobility/arm strength as Bridgewater. Manziel has just as good a chance to be an all pro as Bridgewater.

BTW, I want Clowney or Barr 1-1.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote