View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013   #130
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98334 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
I completely disagree. Bill O'Brien will be an elite NFL coach. Mark me down as calling it and hold my feet to the fire if I am wrong.

You are advocating the same old 2 steps slow Texans way of doing things. The Texans need to pounce on this guy now and not drag their feet.
Man, I am so with you on this!

This guy represents everything that Bob typically is afraid of. He has fire and passion and holds guys accountable.

He is my top guy over anyone at this point. This would be the first time in Texans history that I'd be stoked and super excited about the HC situation. I don't know about him becoming an elite HC and maiming a guarantee, but I think he has all of the intangibles and traits to do that with a little bit of luck and a QB. I have a feeling this won't happen, but if it does I'll be more excited about the Texans next season then I ever have been in the past.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote