View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013   #35
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: University of Texas' Head Coach search

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
They pretty much can't hire Muschamp after the season that Florida just had.

I love him as a D Coordinator but he's shown less than all these other candidates as a HC.
I disagree. If Muschamp would have stayed and got his HC in waiting spot now, I think he'd do well at Texas. He has only been at Florida for what two years? He didn't do that bad in his first season. They were top 10 for a while without his players and without a good QB as well. I'd love to get the guy back honestly. I know they won't, but I find it silly that he was this GOD over at Texas for a while and he left for a big HC job and after two seasons that weren't spectacular, he is now a guy that is considered some lame duck HC that shouldn't even be considered. If he does get fired at FLorida eventually, I'd love to get him back as the DC. The guy brought fire, intensity, and revitalized the Longhorns after two seasons where they Horns didn't look like they were going to become dominant again.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote