View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013   #127
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29405 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
I completely disagree. Bill O'Brien will be an elite NFL coach. Mark me down as calling it and hold my feet to the fire if I am wrong.

You are advocating the same old 2 steps slow Texans way of doing things. The Texans need to pounce on this guy now and not drag their feet.
I admit I don't know everything there is to know about Bill O'Brien. I'm just saying that Gary Kubiak made his name after "coaching" John Elway and Steve Young, and was branded a qb guru. I'm seeing that people are saying the same thing about Bill O'Brien because of his work with Tom Brady (a rare, talented, once-in-a-lifetime qb, like Elway).

No, I'm not advocating dragging our feet; I'm merely saying we should interview more than one person instead of handing this guy the keys to the franchise based on two decent years as a college head coach.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote