View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013   #126
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Ok, before we all rush out to name our pets Bill O'Brien out of excitement, I'd like for this franchise to take their time and cast a wide net. This is a very important decision, and they should take their time.

I like what I hear about this guy, but, I also think we should do our due dilligence. Bill Belichek's assistants have been horrible head coaches, and this guy could break the mold, but, I just want to make sure we are careful in hiring.

O'Brien might be the guy, but, I'd also like to take a hard look at the Seattle Offensive Coordinator, and a couple other people as well.

I completely disagree. Bill O'Brien will be an elite NFL coach. Mark me down as calling it and hold my feet to the fire if I am wrong.

You are advocating the same old 2 steps slow Texans way of doing things. The Texans need to pounce on this guy now and not drag their feet.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote