View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013   #125
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29607 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Ok, before we all rush out to name our pets Bill O'Brien out of excitement, I'd like for this franchise to take their time and cast a wide net. This is a very important decision, and they should take their time.

I like what I hear about this guy, but, I also think we should do our due dilligence. Bill Belichek's assistants have been horrible head coaches, and this guy could break the mold, but, I just want to make sure we are careful in hiring.

O'Brien might be the guy, but, I'd also like to take a hard look at the Seattle Offensive Coordinator, and a couple other people as well.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote