View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013   #80
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78460 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jake Matthews now #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
You can get someone worth protecting in the second round.
Can you? Certainly. But the odds are not in your favor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
You want to gamble on the guy you take in the first round. I would prefer to gamble on the guy I take in the second round. Granted it's all a gamble to some degree and we both know that.
Passing on Bridgewater in the 1st to take Mettenberger/McCarron/etc in the 2nd is just as much a gamble as just drafting Bridgewater.

Matthews seems to be the key here. Many people would like Matthews + another QB than Bridgewater + another OT. I don't see much difference between Matthews and the other OT's available.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote