View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013   #120
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86686 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
He was the same guy who ripped Brady a new ******* on the sidelines Two years ago and Brady was arguing back. Brady said he was wrong after the game and that he needed to listen to his coach. Brady respected the hell out of him. He didn't have any problems getting in his star player's ass. I liked that about him. He was also the OC when Brady got his 2nd MVP season.
This is what i came in here to say...for him to handle an accomplished qb like Thomas says quite a bit about this guy's leadership qualities. see the below youtube clip.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu9TKEKia9s&noredirect=1

Bill O'brien is my top choice b/c he meets all the criteria i'd like to see for our next HC.

A fresh face, not a retred.......with a winning background that's fairly young & in tune with the emerging NFL.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote