View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013   #69
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66253 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jake Matthews now #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
How many QBs are you projecting in the first half of the 1st? and in the 1st overall?
If Bortles and Bridgewater declare I expect there gone. Add Manziel, Carr and Mettenberger as possible 1st half and/or 1st rd QBs and Murray and McCarron as potential 1st RD QBs. With the exceptions of Newton in 2011 and Luck & Griffin in 2012 the 2014 is shaping up to be a better overall QB class than the 11 draft and as good as the 12 draft. In those drafts 4 QBs where selected in the first rd. Being that the 2013 was such a poor draft for QBs the 2014 shaping up as bigger than normal and a better than average class of QBs, this could be a catchup draft on QBs for teams needing a QB. 7 of the top 10 teams could use a QB so this could be a top heavy QB draft. and with that I think I have covered all the bases. I can see teams like Arizona, Chicago and Cleveland trading up in RD 1 for a QB. And the Jets having a do over.

Last edited by Texian; 12-18-2013 at 03:44 PM.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote