View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013   #19
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub will start this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Here come the conspiracy theories... IMO it will be nice to see a pro QB running the offense again. Look out Denver... You remember the ass whppin' Schaub put on you last time right? All Hail Matt Schaub!
Yeah, I'll buy that. First thing I thought was "convenient" when I saw the thread. Thing is, I'm very happy about it if they are keeping Keenum on the sidelines for the remainder.

Let Schaub deal with the wolves on his way out the door. These last two games don't mean anything anyway.