View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013   #55
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 178253 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jake Matthews now #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Your first sentence is the issue Badboy as you think using a sports website big board in December is a legitimate Guide to making a viable decision on draft strategy. That is something I would expect from Texian.
You seriously do not think we can project a QB at #34 based on known info? If not, why are you even in this forum? Of course players move up and down but that is the beauty of this thing.

Also you stated no one would be there in second to protect so how did you arrive at that decision?