View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013   #57
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What sets the good organizations apart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I agree with everything in but the not winning for 5-6 years. I think we've got the potential to make a big jump next year. I still like the talent that we've got. & if we can lean on Foster the way Seattle leaned on Lynch last year, the QB issue shouldn't hurt us too much. If handled right, or course, it could help out tremendously.
This is something I agree with. There's more to work with here than people want to believe and I think that's because it's been a long time since we've seen positive results. It's understandable but I don't think all of those guys just suddenly hit the same wall that Schaub did. There are very real reasons for the drop-off in play for some of these guys. There are also guys who seem to have simply given up. The real question is which of those guys can be saved and brought back to playing at the level they've been capable of and that we expected them to.

It's more than people think. There will be turnover in maybe half the roster but some of the guys being written off are still very good players and can help us.