View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013   #46
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114716 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jake Matthews now #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
If you feel one of those guys are your guys then you could trade up using 2-1 and your 2015 1st depending on how far you wanted to trade up. For instance if Borltes fell to 15 would you trade a 2014 2nd/4th and a 2015 1st to pick Bortles? If you truly think Bortles is a franchise QB you do the trade.

Right now I just dont see a QB that's worth 1-1.
If I truly think Bortles is a franchise guy then I take him #1. Why would you trade picks this year and your 1st next year for a guy that you could just take #1?

I still don't understand that scenario and you've laid it out many times before. You can use your 1st this year on a QB or you can use your 2nd this year and 1st next year on a QB. Why would you choose the 2nd option?

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote