View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013   #42
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jake Matthews now #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Just chewing the fat until we get some clarity, here. Who's the Head Coach? Who's the new Offensive Coordinator? Who's the Defensive Coordinator? Are we running ZBS or Power or some hybrid? Dink & dunk or downfield passing. 3-4, 4-3, 5-2?

I can't fit a QB into an unknown system, and I want to draft/prioritize front seven into a scheme. And what are we hearing from the "draft bowls", underwear Olympics, and especially the interviews & pro days?

So the clock isn't ticking yet on my pretend GM card. Waiting for Rick's phone call...
I don't care what the scheme is, you don't take a RT at 1-1, unless you plan on losing your LT in the near future. Duane Brown's contract is not tradeable for several years, so he's not going anywhere. And again, if you have a GM that isn't capable of finding at least an average RT in rounds 3-7, then you need a new GM. It really shouldn't require so much of our draft ammo to fill the RT position.