View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013   #72
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All encompassing Rick Smith thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I think JoJo is due 11 mil next yr and Antonio 9 mil.
Antonio is a free agent next year. There is nothing in our cap allotted for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
That option should be in the list of available transactions. Moves $7MM of the cap hit from 2014 to 2015. So, now you'd have $39MM next year.

Right, I just used cutting Jjo as a way to get the $7M for moving Schaub to a June 1st cut. Moving Schaub to a June 1st, I wouldn't cut Jjo, instead I'd renegotiate, thinking the net sum would be $32. For me, it's a one or the other thing.