View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013   #54
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 341333 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What sets the good organizations apart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
The scary thought just crossed my mind that we may some day look back on the Kubiak years with nostalgia of when the Texans were a good team.
That thought has crossed my mind but I didn't want to commit it to the internet.

Listen.

I've said this before.

We're going to hire some coaches and we're going to have some player turnover. And when we do that, I'm going to be right on the front-line spinning every move as best I can trying to figure out WHY they're doing the things they're doing and I'll be hoping for the best. I'll be looking for every ray of light and sunshine.

But right now... trying to look at this objectively... I don't have very high hopes for winning very many games over the next 5-6 years. I hope I'm wrong about that but there are only a few teams that seem to consistently make successful moves and this team hasn't shown itself to be one of those teams, yet. So we're going to have to get lucky.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote