View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013   #28
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jake Matthews now #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
I would not mind taking Matthews, we really have to get another T, but we have to get the QB position taken care of first. If our FO is not sold on Bridgewater I would prefer to trade back a couple of spots and get several extra picks. It is imperative that the Texans obtain a QB, OLB, and OT in the offseason.

One extra thought, I sure hope that we don't pick Jadevon Clowney with the #1 pick. He has 35 total tackles, 10.5 TFL, and 3 sacks. That is completely unacceptable considering his talent level. Just to put that into perspective Anthony Barr has 63 total tackles, 20 TFL, and 10 sacks.
Curious as to why it matters when we take care of QB or any position as long as we take care of it? I am really surprised that we do not have all the BPA fans screaming BPA. Some are but not many.