View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013   #27
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jake Matthews now #1

I would not mind taking Matthews, we really have to get another T, but we have to get the QB position taken care of first. If our FO is not sold on Bridgewater I would prefer to trade back a couple of spots and get several extra picks. It is imperative that the Texans obtain a QB, OLB, and OT in the offseason.

One extra thought, I sure hope that we don't pick Jadevon Clowney with the #1 pick. He has 35 total tackles, 10.5 TFL, and 3 sacks. That is completely unacceptable considering his talent level. Just to put that into perspective Anthony Barr has 63 total tackles, 20 TFL, and 10 sacks.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote