View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013   #23
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 103631 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jake Matthews now #1

i dont mind taking a RT with the first overall, with today's rookie wage scale of course. if you have a guy that projects to be someone you'll have on the roster for 10+ years, that's worthy of a first overall regardless of position to me - especially when it's a current need. of course the position comes into play if there's a higher ranked position with the same "sure thing" label attached, but i'd rather have the starter than the question mark.