View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013   #613
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New HC candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Agreed... That is why I was amazed when uncle Bob said this is not a rebuild, and had Smith sitting beside him. If you are going to take out the garbage, you take it all out and clean with bleach.

Personally I say we do our best to fix the O Line, and fill the many other holes we have instead of drafting a QB this year. 2015 QB prospects look much better to me.

IMHO, we should bring in a vet QB like Cutler, or Rivers, etc, and put the pieces in place for 2015 and make a move to get a top QB prospect then. Of course none of that will happen, but a guy can dream right?
What they should do for the long term health of the franchise isn't the Texans way. Repped
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote