View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013   #65
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 171483 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All encompassing Rick Smith thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
These kinds of decisions (hard decisions along with extending Schaub ) are what lead to Gary's downfall. Too much loyalty which I'm sure Rick was also involved in doomed Gary.

BTW, Gary did an outstanding job coaching last yr. Consider he was working with most of the same OL as last yrs OL. The difference is Schaub fell off of a cliff one yr after signing a big extention. But the truth is Rick/Gary should've known not to re-up Schaub. One of our own C-N-D warned us at the time that this was going to be Schaub's fate and some didn't want to listen.

I wonder if BoB/Rick/Gary consulted the Texans team orthopods before signing Schaub to that big extention? If they did and the Texans team Doc's signed off on that extention then they should be fired at the end of the yr too. IMHO
I forgot about Schaub .

I do remember CnD saying that Schaub would have a hard time .